The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artillery Berserk AI (tough one... ?)
Hi people!

This time, it is the AI again. Crying

I have made a base defense team for the AI, which includes two deployable units. Exactly like the old TS Nod Artillery.

-Max=1. So I want no more, than one of those teams. But the AI makes MANY of those teams, sometimes even 10 or more! And finally it's base is stuck and it's attacks r weak because of the artillery "rampage". Rolling eyes

And I think I know the problem:
Since the Artillery deploys in to a BuildingType, the AI things, that the team no longer exists, so it makes it again...And again...And again... - DCoder, I am right? Wink

I have also tried to make a bit more "clever" trigger for it, if the AI owns less than 7 of Deployed Artillery, then make that team.
BUT, of course, it seems not to work. Confused Even if I set high priorities (5000).

So, is there a "good" solution to this? So I could keep my Artillery Big Grin 2

BTW, I have also noticed, that the recovering the MCV is a rare happening too. And it is based in same kind of trigger than my Artillery experiement. (AI owns less than blaa blaa....)
Does anyone else have problems with "less or equal to" or "less than" triggers? Confused

If so, could it even be a AI editor bug? Lift eyebrow
(Sorry DCoder, just guessing, with all due respect) Wink

Messages In This Thread
Artillery Berserk AI (tough one... ?) - by Guest - 26.03.2007, 00:21:20