Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research/Theory/Question: AircraftType Transit Stations
There's one basic presumption that I do believe to be wrong:
Renegade Wrote:Passengers cannot step into AircraftTypes while they're docked, because there's a building below them.
As I see it (intelligent guesswork, haven't looked at the code for sure just yet), passengers cannot step into AT while they're docked because their internals say "we're docked with something", not because the cell occupied by the AT is also occupied by the dock building. I'd like to be proved wrong though.

As for the later remarks, I keep telling you that, according to Westwood's thinking, consistency is for the feeble-minded. No two functions in this game work the same way, even if it's VT docking and AT docking. Nonetheless, looking at docking is in my short term plans.

(Nitpick: YRPP is the wrong place to extend functionality, Ares is where that should happen. Same way as writing new magic functions into the DirectX SDK headers doesn't magically make the d3d.dll implement them.)

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Research/Theory/Question: AircraftType Transit Stations - by DCoder - 06.01.2009, 21:51:15