Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lithuanian Webmaster Re-Distributes Mods
I am horrified to see my hard work and the hard work of other good people in the community being distributed in this manner. We have worked long and hard for the benefit of others and to have our names and our community attacked in this way is unacceptable.

Not only has this person neglected to get permission to distribute our projects, he has mis-represented key information, failed to issue appropriate credit, and, worst of all, has used our hard work and good public image to trick and attack innocent people - leaving our reputation in ruins.

There are several projects on this site to which I claim all or part authorship, none of which I have authorised for private or public distribution and none of which I am happy about having been posted on this site.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lithuanian Webmaster Re-Distributes Mods - by Guest Nology5890 - 25.05.2006, 07:04:04
RE: Lithuanian Webmaster Re-Distributes Mods - by Guest - 25.05.2006, 15:07:43
RE: Lithuanian Webmaster Re-Distributes Mods - by RAGosho - 26.05.2006, 16:53:50
RE: Lithuanian Webmaster Re-Distributes Mods - by Marshall - 30.05.2006, 15:32:58
RE: Lithuanian Webmaster Re-Distributes Mods - by daTSchikinhed <br />(PPM and TumSun user) - 30.05.2006, 16:18:09