Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lithuanian Webmaster Re-Distributes Mods
Third War, it needs a 'The' in it for it to sound right.

That is most likely an old test version of the mod that I had up for download on the site as I haven't released any up to date proper versions. So in any case, what you have in that file is nothing more than YR with a few Rock Patch things in it which are able to be easily duplicated even by most n00b modders. So what you have there is mostly worthless. However, I have still worked to get some coding correct, as well as had to sit here typing it all in, and I haven't authorised any offsite downloads of it. You can link to the site if you want but you must not under any circumstances post file(s) containing the mod, especially your virus-ridden file. It doesn't show credibility toward myself or my hosts (Revora), so I would request immediate indefinite suspension and/or deletion of the web account in question for both distributing without authorisation others' work without credit, and for corrupting that work with malicious software and other programs.

Yours Sincerely,

Karl H. (aka Nighthawk200)
Mod Leader
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lithuanian Webmaster Re-Distributes Mods - by Nighthawk - 24.05.2006, 23:25:56
RE: Lithuanian Webmaster Re-Distributes Mods - by Guest Nology5890 - 25.05.2006, 07:04:04
RE: Lithuanian Webmaster Re-Distributes Mods - by Guest - 25.05.2006, 15:07:43
RE: Lithuanian Webmaster Re-Distributes Mods - by RAGosho - 26.05.2006, 16:53:50
RE: Lithuanian Webmaster Re-Distributes Mods - by daTSchikinhed <br />(PPM and TumSun user) - 30.05.2006, 16:18:09