Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Things we miss by not visiting DZ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I still visit DZ forums from time to time. Unfortunately, each time I do, I am reminded of why we abandoned them.

(Click the pictures for more samples.)
[Image: Worldbuilder%20is%20out.png]
[Image: Oil%20derricks.png]
OMFG
Haha, DZ -1 Tongue
Wtf (disbelieving) Wtf (checking) WTF?! How did a post from 2003 appear after a post from 2008?!?
Haha..some idiot posted in a five year old thread.
EDIT:There seems to be a glitch with the smilie inserter - I tried to insert the first kind of "wtf" smilie and it inserted the one with big eyes.
EDIT2: I now realize what DCoder says in the below post.
(Those are snaps of two different threads... Tongue 2 )
[Image: anyone%20interested.png]
Bang head against wall
[Image: RA2%20DeeZire.png]
its annoying viewing this from work, because i can't see the screenshots... *.strategy-x.com is on the block list...
If you were be able to see the screens, it would be also annoying.

(And depressing)
Stuff like this makes me wonder how we can survive as a species...
USSR, WTF?
Nighthawk200 Wrote:Stuff like this makes me wonder how we can survive as a species...
Yeah, welcome to the club Big Grin 2 Still, that's mild compared to these: ... Wtf
I want to scream. I really do.
[Image: Is%20CnC%203%20editing%20anything%20like.png]
Gasp! Lines of code? In brackets??? NOOOO! Tongue
Just when I was thinking there was no way he could beat that last one... he gives me TWO new examples! Argh!

(Continuation of the "lines of code in brackets" story)
[Image: Is%20CnC%203%20like%20Generals.png]

And hey, take this mod's assets just cause you can, cause, you know, they are there for the taking! And bump some more dead threads while you're at it!
[Image: stealth%20tank%20for%20Generals.png]

Censored Bang head against wall
What is more scary is that he has the senior member rank when he is anything but.
Pages: 1 2 3 4