Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: RockPatch v1.08 released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

yay a i found a 40 day free trial any way lol
If its the same one i have it won't expire so don't worry about using it after 40 days.
Use Tratos link. I don't know if my link is 40 day trial.
It's more than likely the exact same file.

Hell Yeah! Time to ROCK the battlefield!!! Woohoo!!!
You guys ROX!!!
Nice surprise feature, though I was hoping it would be Tiberium Healing Wink
good point about the train bridges, I will add that to the "features"...

the WinRAR 30-day trials can still be used after the trial time is over, just that it tells you to purchase it, which you don't have to do in the end.

I think I'll do tiberium healing for 1.09 soon, after my RadSite edits, tib healing seems to be really easy Smile
pd, about creating new missile types, you forgot to add a tag, MissileType=[missile that is vaild in AircraftTypes]

pd Iam having a little problem the mod mental omega v2.0a. I am getting an error message of some description after I start a mission. What do I do.

slimne2000@yahoo.ca
@ TheMan:
no, I didn't... the AircraftType you set the tags on is the missile type itself Wink

@ Guest:
post or e-mail your except.txt file so I can check it Smile

Hi PD, I got the same problem as the guest above. And how exactly would I go about emailing you?
Guest, Mental Omega have some problems with the missions, not rock patch
New PsyDominator load INI code cause error...
See your code at 00B930F0h.
can't look there, I rewrote all the SW loading routines already Smile

so this will probably be fixed soon.
@TheMan,
MO 2.0a IS having problems with RP 1.08. Speeder is looking into it while waiting for PD's bugfix too.

@Guest,
Not just mission. Even skirmish can't start. It'll IE upon loading the map halfway. I'll post my except.txt when I get home from work later.

Edit: Well, it's the Dom clone again. Lol. It's fixed now. Shldn't be a problem. Can't wait to get home and play.. And I have to OT tonight because my colleague is on MC.... Unhappy (headshaking)
Pages: 1 2 3 4