Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Where is everybody from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sooo...where are you all from? I know that some of you are from Germany, but I don't know where the others come from.

Okay, to start, I am from New Zealand.
In Deutsch: Ich bin von Neuseeland.
The States. Where else? Tongue
Elbonia, Central/Eastern Europe. Tongue
(04.09.2009, 02:39:39)Professor_Tesla Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, to start, I am from New Zealand.

Me too, great to see some other kiwis around, we are a rare breed on the internet!
Earth.
Maldives, South Asia.
Maldives, South Asia.
Maldives, South Asia.
Blade Wrote:Earth.
Perhaps, in order to avoid answers like that (which, although it technically answered my question, was not the answer I was looking for) I should have said, "Which countries are you all from?"
England
The wonderful family friendly place that is Northern Ireland.
The Federal Republic of Beer and Bratwurst

(aka. Germany)
The Corrupt State of Fake Muslims and Misogyny, better known as "Bosnia and Herzegovina".
DCoder doesn't live in Lithuania anymore? I'm from New Zealand also.. but I'm 100% English blood. YAY
lol

Whitey, see Elbonia. Nice to see you back, too.
Ahaha. Infants with beards. I know someone like that.

Good to be back! I see the WB forum theme has been cleaned up Smile awesome. I'm just glad my forums here haven't been deleted, I still refer to them sometimes! Though I'm pretty sad to see the entire C-GEN network die, corrupt as it was. I know that's old news but I realised that many people don't know where to find the Assault map packs, so so to help somewhat I updated my sig, hehe.
W00t whiteboy! Your reputation preceeds you, sir.

Yeah, I R English, with a welsh mum who was born in london and about 1/32 german... Still English though, love scones etc (not too big on tea, it's ok I suppose, good for when you are working).
Pages: 1 2