Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undoing Xcc Mod creator compression
Very recently I decided to start working on a modding project that I had neglected for a long time. To long in retrospect. Because I lost my flash drive i lost all back ups of the mod except the latest one compiled with XCC Mod creator that my partner had. But this had its own problem. It was exported using the wrong function and gives the message below. So when I opened the exe with XCC Mod creator it copied out all the files; problem Shp and Voxel compression were enabled so any attempt at reintegration with standard mix files or the making of a fresh exe causes YR and XCC utilities to not recognize them as shps or voxels. I was wondering if there is anyway to undo the compression? one solution is to somehow come up with and install that dll file but my search on dll-files.com, might have the url wrong there, shows that this file does not exit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
[Image: rotate.jpg]
* gordon-creAtive used Google: http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-file...nload.html
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
tried that now getting microsoft error
use a microsoft fix

Seriously. More details about the problem - better odds of getting help.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
there is only 1 thing that can be called the microsoft error and that is the one that sends out error reports saying blahblahblah has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Ok 1 thing I should have mentioned earlier I am running winxp pro sp3 on Fat32 formatted HDs with a 32bit proc

AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: jpeg62.dll
ModVer: 6.2.1387.21066 Offset: 00008930

can't copy and paste the report document unfrotunetly, Thanks MS!, and when I click report it it does it to fast that either it has supposedly already been resolved or they just don't care
Start > Run > eventvwr.msc > Application , your error description should be in there.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Faulting application final dusk 1.0.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module jpeg62.dll, version 6.2.1387.21066, fault address 0x00008930.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

thats the most it gives me. link doesn't tell shit

would a copy of the exe help?
I can't try now, but I extracted some MO content some time ago by launching the mod and using alt+tab to switch to explorer, then copy the files from the RA2 directory that you need. Does this work?
yes that would work if I got the mod to launch. right now the the mod exe is failing before the GUI even initializes

alright just decided to give you guys the exe so you can recreate to your leisure and to be examined.
http://sea-of-lost-souls.net/Downloads/F...USK1.0.exe
You got a PM!
issue resolved thanks gordan