Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request to add something to ModEnc
Marshall Wrote:By all means go ahead, I just can't imagine that it's anything more than 'infantry deploys to fire 0.1 cellspread weapon that kills itself in order to mutate' - doesn't really need a whole tutorial to say that. I'd suggest adding the relevant details to the existing MakeInfantry tutorial.
Actually, the code involves the infantry deploying and the deploy weapon creates an invisible gas particle which instantly kills the infantry, and the killing warhead has InfDeath=9. Since the particle was created by the weapon the infantry unit fired, it is "owned" by the side which owned the infantry, and so the new brute is also owned by that side. I tried a suicide weapon at first (before I was given the gas particle code) with InfDeath=9, but that just caused the infantry to die normally.
EDIT: I have created the page.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request to add something to ModEnc - by Professor_Tesla - 11.05.2008, 00:23:11