Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R:ROTC v0.4.2.0.8 released for public beta testing
1. i know my AI is shit.
2. we planning on a new 1.
3. thanks for that report, looks like a really old bug.

also, since you've been snooping around in my rules, why don't you try activating some of the inactive code? (most are listed but commented out in the [buildingtypes][unittypes]and [infantrytypes] lists, and might require a tweak to the prerequisite and owner tags, would take a lot of work to fully activate all 8 sides, so, just stick to adding the battle type units and infantry to the existing 4 sides(and not things like MCVs, and war factories.), theres also a lot of secret/hidden units, which plan to be on 1 of the 5th through 8th sides in the next version, most are obtained via the secret lab.)

full list includes: FBALLER, LNGREN, HIPPO, FBTNK, ETNK, VTNK, 6TNKP(its a copy of 6TNK without AA missiles), EALPIL, EALSAM, VATTUR, PAGNTC

and some which are in the game, but as secret/hidden units: PBRUTE, YURIX(Modified for 7th side), VLAD(no way to actually get it, but its re-vamped for the 6th side), EAECET, COTNK, TESPOC, PRSMTROP, LUNR(i don't think it's changed, but, it goes on 5th side as a prism rocketeer)

there are plans for even more units and stuff in the next version of the mod, with 8 sides. but, i thought i should finish this version before i write the next 1 Tongue

OOOH, place a CABRCK on a map(i need to add more maps with this, i have 1, but its not released with R:ROTC), and if you capture it, you can build medics(aswell as some paratroopers(better conscripts), and generic engineers(costs 400 with no special ability, the 4 sides engineers have special abilities, allies: stealth detection, soviets: hijack, yuri: psi-pulse deploy, CDA: swimming)).

Messages In This Thread
RE: R:ROTC v0.4.2.0.8 released for public beta testing - by Bobingabout - 21.05.2007, 00:15:23