Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPCE74 beta version - only for testing
Quote:You should fix it.
this is beta version.

Quote:thats crap, for ages i've been using things like YAREFN2 for a building style yuri refinery, GATECHA for the second battle lab, on each side and more, it will take me absolutly ages to re-name all kinds of things in my mod to fix this problem. wouldn't it be better to have a tag something like "ReadSection=" used like "ReadSection=GAPILL" on "[GAPILL1]" to give modders the option to do what you want, instead of completly fucking up existing mods, such as mine?

EDIT: actually, this might be over reacting a little, but you should really make it optional instead of force these kinds of changes on people.
read again my post before:
only three units MTNK, E1, GAPILL is hooked.
This is special for testing (I don't want to copy 100 times! MTNK, E1, GAPILL and change each title) Unhappy

Quote:in R:ROTC i had 82 units on a tab
Big Grin test my rules:
100 clones of MTNK + other units
100 clones of E1 + other units
100 clones of GAPILL + other units
Big Grin funny, isn't it?

Quote:Hasn't anyone noticed that VK mentioned GAPILL* and "debug hook on MTNK and E1" ? Don't you think that is a hint that this override only works for those three items? Besides, I'm pretty sure debug hooks like this one will not exist in the version meant for public consumption...
this true Smile

[Image: RPLOGO_CE74.PNG]

Does not matter: RPCE74 #0102 released!
Download it here

Messages In This Thread
RPCE74 beta version - only for testing - by VK - 28.03.2007, 22:04:10
RE: RPCE74 beta version - only for testing - by VK - 02.04.2007, 20:59:26