Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPCE #0045
How come you have given up on the drop pod superweapon? Are there too many problems with it or something? I quite liked the feature and was hoping it would be triggerable from maps at some point in the future Unhappy
Yeah. I asked this question earlier and didn't get a proper response to it, except Bobing saying it's probably hard to fix.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
and as we all know, my guesses are only accurate half the time Tongue Hence why i use the word "Probably"
I pity you.

VK, any answer? Drop Pods and their clones were something I really, really wanted to use. A crucial feature of my mod is gone now. Why? Can't you at least try to fix them, please?
Quote:VK, any answer? Drop Pods and their clones were something I really, really wanted to use. A crucial feature of my mod is gone now. Why? Can't you at least try to fix them, please?
\
/
\
/
Quote:Feature Freeze. Create one bug-free version. Fix what's fixable, disable what's too buggy. Then declare that version a Base Version. Features present in a base version will not be changed anymore in any way, except if a total rewrite is necessary, and even if a total rewrite is necessary, the flag stays the same - that way, mods can code and rest assured "If people have Base Version 1, everything will work, and there won't be any RP-bugs.". That gives them the stability and safety needed to actively develop for RockPatch.
© Renegade.

Quote:Drop Pods and their clones were something I really, really wanted to use.
Use it, use, I am not against it Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Ah, I see. Well, in the interest of the community, I totally agree to such a version.

Just try and fix them in a future release, ok? Smile