Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map for Whiteboyrules to be tested
hey fellas, most will know me I think Wink. I've made alot of maps for WBR and in the next version, there will be another one (maybe 2 Tongue). Though I'm not so sure if you peeps like it, b/c it's more a map for real pro players. But I have faith in you peeps you are that Tongue. SO anyone wanna TEST (so plz don't check it in FA2; I don't have anything on that) it ? Don't look at the terrain, but at the gameplay and tell me if you're having difficulties or such on that map. If you don't like the map, then also tell why.

I want as much people as possible to test it to get the maximum out of this map, so plz. do me, Whiteboy and Whiteboyrules a favour.
Thx at forward,

Truefeel

Attached Files
.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">waterfall.zip (Size: 110.27 KB / Downloads: 396)
[Image: truefeelsra2yrsig3kn.gif]
I approve of this topic, it is made of win, etc. etc.

I am being forced into posting here just to say... this map is modded a bit and apparently requires such modding to make the map what TF wants it to be. I'm tired so I'll just cut to the chase. It's a good map, please test it out with WR and see if you can live without the extra WR Miners Tongue

And someone PUH-LESE help him out with tunnels for his lunar map... it's a great map that has to be played by Whiteboy's Rules players all...
Quote:And someone PUH-LESE help him out with tunnels for his lunar map...
Where is this problem you speak of?

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
DCoder Wrote:
Quote:And someone PUH-LESE help him out with tunnels for his lunar map...
Where is this problem you speak of?

Whiteboy is burned on one of my unfinished map: Moon Surface. The reason wjy it's unfinished is that the tunnels aint working properly. I tried to code it properly, following DJBREITs guide, but it's still full with bugs, one of them is that infantry get stuck. It's difficult to code horizontal and vertical tunnels; diagonal ones are easy.

I need your help, dcoder Unhappy.
So, am I supposed to put on my telepath hat and fix the code without even seeing it? Tongue 2

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
DCoder Wrote:So, am I supposed to put on my telepath hat and fix the code without even seeing it? Tongue 2

I first need to find the map; it's on an old comp Wink. Ask WB, he might have the map aswell.