Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlagged graphics with ddraw driver for RA2/YR
Thanks CnCVK. Btw are you sure that in the standard YR there is no hw acceleration. I remember when I changed Graphics Card in my old PC the game ran faster at the maximum speed.

Renegade, I never really said for sure what and who made it because I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. I was clear for that from the first post. All the rest are just guesses from my personal experience using it and from what piscinex says in his mod. I am not sure for anything. Piscinex probably knows but I can't find his email address to ask him. You asked me to say more about this file, and I said thatever I knew about it.

I just posted a file that I am using for long now and I know it is safe. Because I got this file from a public mod I though most people had it. But I started YR modding some months ago, and in the forums I have never seen anyone mentioning it. From my experience and my friends experience this file is a "must" if play either RA2 or YR. So I thought that I would share it with the community. And while doing that you instantly attacked me like I was going to hurt somebody.

For me this file has opened modding possibilities because you can add many new graphics without affecting FPS. imo this file should be used by everyone who still plays RA2/YR. However you can just test it and if you don't like it just delete it. EOS

I just wanted to help. Sorry for the frustration.

I am new here, and generally in the YR modding, so I don't want to have a chat fight with anyone.

I still don't know the origin of the file. Either it is Piscinex's or just a DirectDraw File. The only way to find is to ask him.
Red Alert 2 Uluchshenny Mod for Yuri's Revenge
Download at tsactuo.googlepages.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unlagged graphics with ddraw driver for RA2/YR - by tsactuo - 28.12.2006, 00:20:00
RE: Unlagged graphics with ddraw driver for RA2/YR - by Guest - 28.12.2006, 09:19:26