Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedAlert 1 Mods for Redalert 2 and TibSun
Hi,

after an aborted attempt to play ra1 at a lan party this last weekend im thinking about making an ra1 into ra2 mod - however im sure i remember there being an attempt by someone before (or at least an RA into Tibsun mod) and would like to either - play it and save me the hassle or ideally get some ideas and borrow some voxels (with crediting of course)

any ideas?

secondly is this forum particularly active as i suspect im gonna need some help!

Thanks
Madman_Legion
The only mod that comes to mind is Red Alert Paradox Device, however, it is far from complete.

Secondly, yes, this forum is pretty active as far as RA2/TS modding forums go.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Paradox Device hasn't been updated for a year... I guess it's dead.

Raminator (a.k.a. carniwhore) is working on RAlike, no idea about its progress though: http://www.raminator.de/cnc/
[Image: jsfml.png]
It's not dead. </insideinfo> :shifty:

Hmm.. I want to say it's not dead, but it pretty much is. I haven't heard any info on it in a long time. Though they claim that it is not completely dead. Perhaps they are working on it in secret...
[Image: alexstand1.gif]
rami here:
RAPD is defenetly not dead...
RAlike is...but i´m working on another RA1RA2conversion with ReFlex...
you can get some info about it on ppm or just visit my site from time to time...as i think i post some info about it there too Wink
By the way, I'm currently constructing a mod that will have not only RA1, but RA2, TibSun, and Generals (maybe TD if I can get materials) in case your interested...
The only thing is I'm am building it solely by myself at the moment, and have no time so don't expect it this year. As you see by my signature, I'm looking for help, but at the moment I haven't a web page.
AND If anyone could send me non-EXE RockPatch, it would make my job easier (HINT HINT, CNCVK)
Quote:If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.

Don't beg for things; Do it yourself, or you'll never get anything.
What you mean?
non-EXE RockPatch what is it?
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

I think he means the materials you use, e.g. the IDA DB.

Yes, that's what I meant. But nevermind I'll just use a Hex editor...I only needed it to make support for more countries and sides. (I need more sides for Non-RA2 sides and countries cause they need different bases and stuff and I can't count on CNCVK to do more sides anytime soon since he's doing RP 1.09)
Quote:If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.

Don't beg for things; Do it yourself, or you'll never get anything.