Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dammit, I think I need an idiots guide...
Hmm, looking at some guides they say that cameos must be stored in an ecache type mix and/or have 0000 after their name.

I've tried both of these (and using a PD.mix) but the cameos still appear totally transparent on the toolbar. Any ideas?

I also downloaded a shp editor so I don't have to turn things to jpegs in the future. Do you think it'd be worth extracting the wall cameos (which are the ones I altered to make my gate ones) and just try redoing them using that as it'd up the picture quality too I guess (since jpegs are butt ugly).

I just get the feeling that there's something really simple and obvious that I'm doing wrong here...

Driving under the gate grahic? That's odd. I would have thought just giving it Canbehidden=true to the gate in the art would fix that. How bizzare...!

I didn't realise any expand## files were reserved, although thinking about it, it makes sence if each modder claims their own so to speak to avoid alot of file shifting when sharing stuff.

Messages In This Thread
Dammit, I think I need an idiots guide... - by Amistat - 04.09.2006, 00:38:46
RE: Dammit, I think I need an idiots guide... - by Guest - 04.09.2006, 01:50:46
RE: Dammit, I think I need an idiots guide... - by Guest - 04.09.2006, 14:29:21
RE: Dammit, I think I need an idiots guide... - by Guest - 04.09.2006, 14:49:08
RE: Dammit, I think I need an idiots guide... - by Amistat - 06.09.2006, 16:40:39
RE: Dammit, I think I need an idiots guide... - by Guest - 11.09.2006, 16:35:33