Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RockPatch v1.08 released!
yay a i found a 40 day free trial any way lol
If its the same one i have it won't expire so don't worry about using it after 40 days.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Use Tratos link. I don't know if my link is 40 day trial.
It's more than likely the exact same file.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Hell Yeah! Time to ROCK the battlefield!!! Woohoo!!!
You guys ROX!!!
Nice surprise feature, though I was hoping it would be Tiberium Healing Wink
[Image: alexstand1.gif]
good point about the train bridges, I will add that to the "features"...

the WinRAR 30-day trials can still be used after the trial time is over, just that it tells you to purchase it, which you don't have to do in the end.

I think I'll do tiberium healing for 1.09 soon, after my RadSite edits, tib healing seems to be really easy Smile
[Image: jsfml.png]
pd, about creating new missile types, you forgot to add a tag, MissileType=[missile that is vaild in AircraftTypes]
pd Iam having a little problem the mod mental omega v2.0a. I am getting an error message of some description after I start a mission. What do I do.

slimne2000@yahoo.ca
@ TheMan:
no, I didn't... the AircraftType you set the tags on is the missile type itself Wink

@ Guest:
post or e-mail your except.txt file so I can check it Smile
Hi PD, I got the same problem as the guest above. And how exactly would I go about emailing you?
Guest, Mental Omega have some problems with the missions, not rock patch
New PsyDominator load INI code cause error...
See your code at 00B930F0h.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

can't look there, I rewrote all the SW loading routines already Smile

so this will probably be fixed soon.
@TheMan,
MO 2.0a IS having problems with RP 1.08. Speeder is looking into it while waiting for PD's bugfix too.

@Guest,
Not just mission. Even skirmish can't start. It'll IE upon loading the map halfway. I'll post my except.txt when I get home from work later.

Edit: Well, it's the Dom clone again. Lol. It's fixed now. Shldn't be a problem. Can't wait to get home and play.. And I have to OT tonight because my colleague is on MC.... Unhappy (headshaking)