Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RA2] AIGenerals and AI only buildings
Hello peoples, two AI related questions:

1) Could someone please give me a link for AI.tlb? I have googled it but I couldn't find anything.

2) Can one make AI only buildings? I know the AI will build forbidden units but I'm not sure about buildings.

Thanks! Not worthy
You obviously didnt google it very hard; Google result for ai.tlb

Im not sure by what you mean by AI only buildings. If you mean that only the AI can build them and players cannot then set the techlevel to 11 and include the tag AIBuildThis=yes, however, they will only build one of the building if you want them to build more than one, you will need to add the tag IsBaseDefense=yes and add it to the relevant listing.

Code:
AlliedBaseDefenses=GAPILL,ATESLA,NASAM
SovietBaseDefenses=NALASR,NABNKR,TESLA,NAFLAK
ThirdBaseDefenses=YAGGUN,YAPSYT,NATBNK

This also has probelms as they will build less actual dase defences in preference to building your building, and they will tend to build them on the outskirts of their base (although as the base expands they will no longer be right outside the base)
[Image: sig.jpg]
Um, no, Tratos, TL=11 blocks both humans and AI, TL=-1 is the one that AI ignores.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
1) I googled for "Ai.tlb download" and only found people talking about AI.tlb. There was one link but it was a 404.

2) So use -1 for TechLevel?
What you want to do with AI.TLBSmile
Anything about it in DeeZire guide not rightUnhappy

Attached Files
.zip   Less than 1 minute ago">Ai.zip (Size: 5.12 KB / Downloads: 402)
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Thanks CnCVK