Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whiteboy's Rules
i'll give it a try in sharing the leadership, after that, i give you my final answer...

let's see what happens. ^_^
Yeah. I'm leaving in 20 minutes for Florida for a week. Send it to me whenever it's done, and i'll test it and run a bit with Zero on it. Hell, we could even try it online.
You've prolly got enough beta testers, but you told me to post here.

Anything I can do to help out?
If you guys could try it online then that woul be great... I have yet to test it online since I don't want to give the beta mod to just anyone...

RSeriouz, thanks for coming here ^_^ I don't think I'll need you for any ini editing, but Beta testing would be perfect. I'll add you to the list of Beta testers.

So here's the latest list of Beta testers: mrruben5, zero2, (XT*Chris*TX), YuriRuler90, McSpivey, ctcdmb, Entith2290, RSeriouz, and F-G.

The two head Beta testers are zero2 and YuriRuler90.

I'm going to contact Cannis now to get a testing thread opened that only these members can view and post in. Stay tuned!

Alrighty, thanks man. Big Grin

This upcoming week/weekend, I should have some online free time, if anyone'd like to own me in a online beta test.
I'll try my damn best to get the beta online by the end of this weekend. I need that private forum up first though. It should be very soon. All beta testers will be able to go there and find a link to the beta download. I was going to just email each tester the mod, but Yahoo and Hotmail and maybe even gmail are very temperamental about exe files and exe files within zip files. Plus it would take ages to gather the email addresses and send the beta to them all. So I'll just have the beta up for download at a "secret" link, and it will only be up for a very short time (hopefully all testers will download it in that short time - if not, I'll have to extend it).

FYI, the Beta Download is about 4.4 MB.

wow.bigger MB than CR1.8
You can send me the beta by email if you want. I don't have hotmail or yahoo. reply and I'll send you my email by PM.
OK, PM me your email. I probably won't send you the Beta just yet, I want that foum opened first. But I'll need all the email addys of the beta testers at some point anyway Tongue

Whiteboy Wrote:I want that foum opened first.
Tongue

C-GEN: The site with the 'log the f*ck in' forum. And now we make you validate your f*cking e-mail address too.
CannisRules: It's a YR mod.
R.Seriouz@gmail.com

Send freely, I've got about 3/4s of a gig left on that.
..whenever you can make the time, that is.
As Cannis' cheeky smiley suggests, the private Beta testing forum is open: http://www.cannis.net/forum/index.php?showforum=51

Let this new forum not deter people from posting in this public forum!

yuriruler90@myactv.net is my email. Send it to me, and Cannis, hurry up.
What do you mean by telling Cannis to hurry up? The forum is already open Smile

So go take a look and you will be enlightened. Try to read the whole thing if you will.

Probably not but, if you need one more, I am interested, and will try to find all bugs possible. I looked through Screenshots. I liked WB Rules 1.0 Alot, not sucking up but when I tried making some Rules modifications I tried following your mod. but if not thats cool, I will be awaiting the public release. I can also test it online when the time comes if needed(against other beta testers). LMK. Goodluck

~John
[Image: ansatsig8mk.jpg]