Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Screenshot (56K Beware)
If this causes problems...let me know and i'll replace it with a link

[Image: wr8kb.jpg]

[Image: untitled10bu1.jpg]
Explains itself.

(If you can't figure it out, it's causing problems and you should include a thumbnail and link.)

AND it looks all squished.

EDIT: Where the f*ck was my attachment?
Hell wthigon, that's awesome!
Nice one!
uh... I don't get it. :huh:
It are 3 screenshots pasted after each other.

Really good Big Grin

I made a smaller version with the correct perspective:
[Image: bigscreeny9xr.gif]
Yes, it looks good, but the bigger one is a bit better if you ask me, but this one is correct Wink

Thanks for that wthigon... but I have something to say... I'm glad that you're all pretty impressed so far, but this really is nothing... OK so it's a mix between a Soviet and Yuri base, and it's pretty big... but if you want a glamorous screenie then why not get creative? I'm in the mood Smile

I'm talking about a complete base with partial stealth to defend the interiors, all three faction's buildings (and all buildings built, including all supwerweapons, White House, Kremlin, Yuri's Fortress, 3 Armageddon Engines and the Cluster Nuke Silo), a full navy and a massive, varied army including 4 of the best units in the game (the Eurofighter Typhoon), all encapsulated within Soviet Imperial Walls and arranged using gates such that the army can manouvre easily within the base, and on the outskirts of the base several Tesla Towers, Telekinetic Contamination Beacons, Liberty's, Psychic Beacons, and other misc. base defences... all in one of the new colours - gold or black. The entire base would be on a large island on high elevation, with artillery all over the neighboring islands. Damn, where's that sunglasses smiley when you need it???

I apologise if I made anyone's head explode just then :S

But I do appreciate the screennie(s) Big Grin Maybe I'll upload a couple myself.

That mini-hospital looks... odd.

In any case, globally-lit buildings are generally not a good idea, because they never look right on all map theaters under all map lighting conditions.

C-GEN: The site with the 'log the f*ck in' forum. And now we make you validate your f*cking e-mail address too.
CannisRules: It's a YR mod.
I am aware of other lighting, but I really don't care to be frank Tongue Besies, regardless of other lighting, you cas still see the blue, red and purple colours when playing the game. This is not for aesthetics, it was supposed to be a gameplay feature - the tech buildings are yellow, the shared buildings are white (this only affects the War Hospital) and the "secret" building is mintey. It all looks great on dark maps! And thankfully, the maps that will come with WR are somewhat dark. And that's all I have to say about that Smile

Hmm, maybe I should rename the mod to "The Odd Mod" Big Grin

*wonders if Cannis will ever say anything good about the mod Rolling eyes*

Well this mod was always about gameplay, and it plays very well IMO. It's fun, and screenshots will never do it justice (maybe the theoretical one described in my last post will though)...

I would bomb the shit out of your nuclear power stations and just walk in. Never place them in your base and never put them that close together.
Yeah, also he tells me that his units were "away at war". LOL

Anyway I don't think he really cared about winning teh game, he was just taking a screenshot. I really need to take my own...

I got the best one for the score lol
Im Ansatsu04

~John
[Image: ansatsig8mk.jpg]
Haha, you have to bring that one up again. It's classic. Do you have anything to say in your defence, YTR90? :biggrin: