Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conversations with newbs (continued from the Bughouse)
Yeah, always kinda wondered about that. I guess they did that because the Yuri faction isn't really new, its just a modification of the Soviet faction.
What would be neat is if we could turn that into a skirmish mode setting, which is where I was headed with it. It would be nice to make new campaigns/storylines with it, but thats not that new an idea, and frankly I kinda took it for granted that that was an option for that. Writing scenario scripts for that is kinda way out in the future for me as far as that goes, seeing as I barely understand the script for rulesmd so far. I'm guessing it kinda common sense, but I really haven't looked into that quite yet. I figured that script writing and map-making are tasks for after I figure out how I want to make everything else look and behave.
Since we're on the subject though, I was wondering...
Wait, is there a better place to discuss storylines than here? It would be more like a fiction input discussion, and seeing as this is a mod forum, this might not be the appropriate spot. I'll look into that...
You've all been very helpful, I really appreciate it.
FormerAres Documentation Manager
Nobody here but us trees...
Graion Dilach Wrote:Worm, you know this guy is an American lawyer of some sort.
Giggle Good one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conversations with newbs (continued from the Bughouse) - by Steel Mirage - 04.04.2011, 11:16:33