Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Project - public beta
Its basically what I do when I'm messing with YR. I wouldn't call what I did hacking in the same sense as PD hacks though, I just used a resource editor to modify the load screen so the old Tutorial button could be clicked. Currently the mod has all the RA2 and YR missions merged into very long campaigns for both the allies and the soviets (although the soviet campaign doesn't make as much sense when it moves over to the YR storyline) and has a single mission for Yuri made by FlyingZ. It also has some new multiplayer game modes and the RA2 co-op campaigns are I think correctly merged (no one has tested and I don't have the facility to at the moment). The Terrain Expansion began life as parts of the work I was doing to make desert more complete like temperate, get tunnels to work and to make train units work. Other people became involved and it got spun off fully into its own project. I tried to get things like Ice, train bridges and spotlights working too, but they need exe hacks that are unfortunately beyond my skills.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by DCoder - 01.03.2006, 20:10:25
RE: The Project - public beta - by VK - 18.06.2006, 12:23:04
RE: The Project - public beta - by Bobingabout - 19.06.2006, 09:30:31
RE: The Project - public beta - by Blade - 19.06.2006, 19:28:37
RE: The Project - public beta - by Blade - 30.08.2006, 13:03:58