Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Ares, Probabilities, the Future and the State of the Community
Quote:(since the testers are gone)
Oh for God's sake. Are the testers gone again?

That's really disappointing.
Really. The people actually churning out Ares developments work so hard on such a variety of tasks, but the wider base of people who ensure that the development works are gone?
That's really disappointing.

I'm sort of tired of the drama. Testers are chosen, do nothing, are replaced, and the cycle continues. I know that I can't keep up stringent testing of new Ares features, but people who asked to be given that privileged position should really be willing to put in some effort of their own.

...I don't want Renegade to resign, but if the community is so happy to ignore the massive efforts which make up the development cycle then I can't see why he shouldn't. I don't think the 'community' could even care. Yay.

...On the other hand, this thread shouldn't just devolve into a blame-passing session. I would suggest that it is time to work out exactly what everyone needs to do, and get some accountability going in regards to screenshots and tests. It'd be nice to get this wagon train rolling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On Ares, Probabilities, the Future and the State of the Community - by Orac - 04.11.2010, 06:32:09