Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accelerated Feature Fate/"Why not?" Requests/Release Speed
(29.07.2010, 01:41:56)Renegade Wrote: On a related note, it would also be appreciated if the tracker population went through the already scheduled features on the roadmap and used ICS and comments to voice their opinions. I have no doubt there are features scheduled on there that the community would rather have delayed because there are more important and desirable features requested.

Does that include features currently scheduled for 0.2, or will it only affect 0.3 onwards? I'm asking because there are a few features scheduled for 0.2 that have gathered little-to-no support so far, and that seemingly haven't been worked on yet either, so IF what you said applies to 0.2 as well, I'd comment on them now, because I think it's in everyone's interest to make sure a repetition of what happened to Jarmen Kell won't happen, and delaying unpopular features would be one possible measure.

If you say the 0.2 roadmap won't change (since it's rather close to completion already), I'll fully respect that, I just want to know wether there's a point in voicing my opinion on these particular issues or not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Accelerated Feature Fate/"Why not?" Requests/Release Speed - by reaperrr - 07.09.2010, 05:47:15