Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When was the last time you thought you won't make it?
Apparently, I haven't had any close calls with death, but I'm sure there are plenty who have.. How about we share our stories.. Well, your stories mostly, since I don't have much.

(yeah, living in a peaceful country has its drawbacks.)

So? Out with your words of 'horror'! o_O
ALL HAIL!!!! King of the Loosers
ugh.. Never mind..

[Image: 9c3cfb081d.png]

"Engine 2 is 'no longer' on fire." -One of those penguins from Madagascar (though, I can't seem to recall that guy's name.. Nay, who cares?)
I have one - when I was 2, I nearly drowned in my grandparents spa pool. I don't remember a lot of the details; I just remember walking along, falling into some water, and then not being able to breathe. It was very scary, and I didn't learn how to swim properly for ages after that, due to a fear of the water.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
Aha! U reminded me of one mine.. As we all know, maldives is what you'd call archipelago. Plenty of sea, plenty of tiny islands..like green gems.. I learned how to swim when i was 11, but nearly drowned THRICE along the way.. Lets see, if it wasn't for those guys who just happened to be in the neighbourhood, i might not have made.. >.<
ALL HAIL!!!! King of the Loosers
ugh.. Never mind..

[Image: 9c3cfb081d.png]

"Engine 2 is 'no longer' on fire." -One of those penguins from Madagascar (though, I can't seem to recall that guy's name.. Nay, who cares?)
i've had a water one too, long time ago

last time though, was a few months ago, due to bleeding. i won't tell you how it happened, or where from, but i lost a fair bit of blood, and, became weak, lightheaded, and unable to move. fortunately, the bleeding stopped, but i still couldn't move for a good 10 mins while my body adjusted itself to the lower blood preasure.
carcrash at 80MPH.

seatbelt saved me.
[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM