Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Re: Not giving information on Mod Enc?
Renegade Wrote:You were adding a total of eight revisions in close succession to the page in question.
As clearly defined in the policy:
The Policy Wrote:A maximum of three revisions in close succession by the same user will be allowed. A fourth and fifth might be tolerated if they include valuable information. If they don't, or if you move on to a sixth revision, you will be subject to a three day ban for revision spam. [...]
DCoder behaved exactly according to policy. In fact, he was even nicer than the policy by fucking going to your userpage and warning you about the policy.
We know new messages are pointed out to you at the top of the page. You must have seen it. As such you were either aware of the policy, or you willfully ignored warnings. Either way, fact is, the policy says 6 edits in close succession definitely get a temporary ban for revision spam, you had 8 and got a temporary ban for revision spam. Nothing out of the ordinary there, nothing personal, and nothing that couldn't have been prevented if you listened to other people for once.

We have no problem with you editing ModEnc, as long as you stay within the rules.
Vinifera has told you.
DCoder has told you.
And now I'm telling you: Use the fucking preview button in the future.

I am using the Preview button like you instructed. I clicked on Preview three times while altering the Boss Generals mod article and then hit Save Page (ONCE!). I need to be alert when I do things like this again. (none of this Sleeping 2)

I completely misunderstood everything and selfishly chose to ignore the rules for writing information. I apologize for my carelessness.Unhappy

Messages In This Thread
Progressing slowly but surely - by BlueGalactic - 10.06.2008, 16:38:54