The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Letter to PaD/pd
Exclamation 
Dear pd

I'm currently participating in the LaunchBase Beta test. This nice tool will be - that's my opinion - the most important tool to the whole community because it is useful for both, normal players and modders. As you may already know, LaunchBase supports RockPatch. And as I already found out it ONLY supports RockPatch. That's not because Marhall may not like VK (in case he doesn't like him), that's because NPatch SE is -because of his architecture- completly incompatible to LaunchBase and NPatch 1.00 would be very difficult make it compatible, because VK's installer doesn't support LaunchBase.
So, modders have to rely on RockPatch, but 1.10 still has some bugs, even the pure-pd version 1.08 doesn't work completly as we would like it to do.
So I ask you to fix the remaining bugs in RockPatch for a RockPatch Final version,so we could all be satified with it. This is not a ask to continue RockPatch development! I also (personally) don't care which version you would use for it. Either 1.08 or VK's 1.10 - that's your decision.

I really want you to think about it for the whole community of RA2/YR fans and modders.

Thank you for your attention,

gordon-creAtive

Admins and Mods are allowed to fix grammar and spelling mistakes in this post. Thank you.
Edit: I really managed to mispell 'spelling-mistake'
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Public Letter to PaD/pd - by gordon-creAtive - 12.10.2007, 10:11:21
RE: Public Letter to PaD/pd - by pd - 12.10.2007, 17:46:04
RE: Public Letter to PaD/pd - by Nighthawk - 12.10.2007, 17:53:44
RE: Public Letter to PaD/pd - by TSHyper - 12.10.2007, 18:52:41
RE: Public Letter to PaD/pd - by gordon-creAtive - 12.10.2007, 19:09:33