The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HopalongTom's Revenge Update Thread
Exclamation 
[Image: 486cirq.jpg]

~~~~Incoming Transmission~~~~~ Standby~~~~~

Hello Commander, forgive me but this war with Yuri has been taking too much of my attention, when I should be doing recruitments such as this. We Need as many Commanders in the fight as possible.

My top scientists are still perfecting the destructive quality's Chronoshifting has, much to Einstein's Protest, but in this war, our survival is more important than what one man wants! These tanks are much more effective than a single leigionaire, they can remove battalions of tanks and even buildings quickly & effectively, such power must come at a cost, but as of yet, our tests have come up with no drawbacks in the weapon system so far!
[Image: ChronoDEATH.jpg]
Their armer is weak so protect them or expect heavy losses!

[Image: ChronoLeigionaires.jpg]
The Chrono Legionnaires have been given access to the GGI armory and placed locater chrono beacons on a few of the bunkers, now Legionnaire's can deploy and becomes uncrushable and get a better targeting range!

~~~~~Incoming tactical update from the field~~~~~~

Yuri has been seen with reinforcement Beacons as you may have seen with our Army, it seems our rivals are copying our tactics!
[Image: 6ahcls4.jpg]
Be wary, as each drop includes basic infantry, 2 engineers, brutes, and Psi Corp Troopers!

And some Soviet army's have been spotted with these Highly devastating Kirov modifications!
[Image: NewKirov.jpg]

And lastly updates to C&C Nuked will be coming soon, fixing broken links & pages. Nuked is not dead yet!

More news when it comes available, with luck and your help, we just might win this War, General HT out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Transmission lost!!!!

I will copy HTR related news posts to this thread, but for discussion of HTR, a HTR subforum will be on Nuked soon!

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]

Messages In This Thread
HopalongTom's Revenge Update Thread - by hopalongtom - 26.06.2007, 20:25:17