The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up for a competition?
First of - I probally wrote the topic name wrong, but what the heck.
Hello and thanks for letting be a part of this forum, I have been on forums like deezire (Ola) and sleipnirstuff etc etc.

But let me get back on subject -

I was wondering if people here wanted to have a little competition, who can make the best AI? Wink
It don`t need to be fancy - fancy stuff with new structures etc etc, but just original YR, AImd and Rules-ini file and see what you can do out of it. Or maybe we all could work togheter of making something?

This is just a question, and sorry if it has been asked before, but it - or at least I would find it very fun with a competition like this - who can make the best Artifical Intelligence? Big Grin

I am pretty new to AI editing, but have the recently time been working and improving my skills toward AI editing, still I have a looong way to go, but I starting to learn Smile

Some of the personal work I have done on a test-AI is to make it never go out of rescourses. Of course it can, but when the AI get like for example x1000 more money from ore/tiberium it`s mostly impossible for it to go out of money Smile This means that the AI will give you a fight to the bitter end, without just going out of rescourses and die slowly. I aswell testing out with cloning building and stuff, and I have tried everything from AI to build 2 barracks and 4 warrfactories, to more extreme stuff I don`t even want to mention...
Anyway, my latest test with double barracks and war factories are pretty fun as challenging. The AI now build 2 tanks / infantery at same time, making it attack much often and faster. I really enjoy when it by rare circumstances build 2 teams at same time - meaning the one warfactorie builds like 4 grizzly tanks and the other 6 prism tanks. And when it is done it launches both attacks at same time and it could be pretty challanging Smile
I still have a shit-long way to go, becuse I am struggeling to learn how to add new task-forces / scripts etc etc, but I guess that comes with time Smile I aswell using the AI Editor 2, but I am not quite happy with some of the things in it, for example if I only want to save a single taskforce it takes like 10 second, and I have to save each damned time before switching to a other task force, or the information is not beeing remembered :/ Smile

Anyway, thats enoug talk from my side, what you thing about this idea? A competition or cooperate (where we give eacother information, helping hand, ideas etc etc) to make the best AI in Ra2YR ever released? Smile

Over and out, and have a nice day!

Messages In This Thread
Up for a competition? - by The Very End - 22.03.2007, 11:58:48
RE: Up for a competition? - by tsactuo - 02.04.2007, 16:10:35
RE: Up for a competition? - by DCoder - 02.04.2007, 16:49:17
RE: Up for a competition? - by VK - 02.04.2007, 21:09:25
RE: Up for a competition? - by AlliedG - 02.04.2007, 21:30:04
RE: Up for a competition? - by The Very End - 03.04.2007, 09:17:12
RE: Up for a competition? - by flyingz - 05.04.2007, 06:13:08
RE: Up for a competition? - by 4StarGeneral - 24.04.2007, 21:32:19