Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cluster Missile & Airstrike and AI with Transports.
The transport thing worked!! Smile Well, atleast in most cases. Smile Now 80% of times AI uses the "move to enemy x" containing script, it wont't kick the passengers out. Wink I don't know y it does it sometimes, though.
But thx to u to guys for solving this. Smile

And yes, also the scipt in my earlier post seems to work! Smile Atleast Weather Controller and Nuke Silo was attacked by AI with this script. So I think it works perfectly. This is nice, no need to do 5 different scripts and teamtypes, menining 5 times LESS work! Wink

There is some thing that I would need some advice. When I have played other mods and destroyed the AI's C-Yard, the AI quickly builds the MCV and revives it's C-Yard. I have tried to make the AI of mine to do this as well as possible, but very rarely they build the MCV... Crying

I have tried "Priority=" between 1 to 50 and "Trigger Priorities" values between 5000-5000000...but no. :/ Is there some thing I do not know...? o_O

Messages In This Thread
Cluster Missile & Airstrike and AI with Transports. - by Guest - 26.10.2006, 22:53:23
RE: Cluster Missile & Airstrike and AI with Transports. - by Guest - 01.11.2006, 20:44:49