The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cluster Missile & Airstrike and AI with Transports.
Question 
Hello all!

I asked some help with the Cluster Missile in Deezire's forum, but then I was "redirected" in here. As I was reading some of this forum's threads, I think it is true, all u pro modders r here. Smile
In rating 1 to 5 (5 = PRO modder) I think I am like 2 or 2,5, so would appreciate if u can bear with me. Big Grin 2

So, this is what I posted in Deezire's forum:

I felt like adding few superweapons to the game and I used the Deezire's Cluster Missile (thx for the good tutorial! Happy ) with RP's FireAtSpecial.

So now I have a building, which fires the Cluster Missile, almost as it would be a "real SW".

1) One problem though, I don't know how to change the Cluster Missile's damage... Only [V3Airburst] has the damage flag, but like the tutorial said, that damage does not affect the real damage of the weapon...

2 ) And one another question. I made Spyplane clone (RP) and mod it that now it is an Airstrike. I would like the AS planes to drop a bomb. But the bomb is not always dropped and sometimes the planes miss their target pretty badly... Is there a way to make the bombs accurate?
- - -
And few more questions... Wink

3) I have modded the RA2 AI quite much to be honest. And I usually get almost everything working the way I like. But one thing still buggers me.
I have a taskforce with one APC type of unit and 5 passengers (Engineer)
About 50% of the times AI uses this, it loads the passengers in, but then immediately unloads the passengers and sends the passengers to do their script without the transport. Bang head against wall

This is something what makes me so frustrated.... Crying
Is there a way to solve this? Do other people experience this aswell? Arf

This is the taskforces script:

0=14,0 ;Load onto transport
1=43,0 ;Wait until fully loaded
2=47,0 ;Move to enemy Allied Power Plant (tesla reactor, bio reactor, etc)
3=8,2 ;Unload transport
4=49,0 ;Repeat until success
5=0,2 ;Attack structures
6=49,0 ;Repeat until success

Thanks in advance guys. Smile

- EmpirioN

Messages In This Thread
Cluster Missile & Airstrike and AI with Transports. - by Guest - 26.10.2006, 22:53:23