The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Except Error no rock patch.
Through trials and tribulations of all my error codes I have worked through so many except error. now received this message. Its a plain map no buildings. The map contains new pieces that I have been working on for some time. Well I was remaking a map and until a few days ago it was working. Well today I got an except error ( 007CFDD0 ). I check the marble madness view the two lower corners of the map seemed to have an issue. The pic is of the same map.

Top pic is the normal view
Middle pic is what I assume is the problem piece of the map in marble madness view
Bottom pic is the fixed view

I ran the cursor around the edge of the map and found the problem tile codes are 0xe and the proper terrain type 0xd is correct. And after I saved my map, it tested it, the terrain went from pinkish to blue.

The map was started out at height zero and I used the editor to change the height to 4 and I believe this might have caused the tiles to get screwed up. Has anyone else come across this before?

Messages In This Thread
Except Error no rock patch. - by Nikademis Von Hisson - 14.02.2010, 02:48:59
terrain - by Nikademis Von Hisson - 16.02.2010, 04:26:12
RE: terrain - by DCoder - 16.02.2010, 11:24:55
RE: terrain - by Renegade - 16.02.2010, 11:32:46