Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No help = no progress = no new features = no public release.
Well. This is a shock.

I on one hand am fully appreciative of your work and definitely anticipate Ares' release. I comment on the features that I am interested in and see very many good things done.

On the other hand, I have not applied to tester as I thought I would face relative inactivity. I may not have time really to test more than a few sessions a week, mostly weekends. And despite me knowing full well how to access the latest build, I really don't have a use for it as unrelated to the project as I am. [I really don't think it would be nice putting my mod on it when a) it is not released, so may stall release of mod, and b) I shouldn't be having it]

However, the way you are describing it, the few times a week that I could do is still more than enough. Provided I be useful and make a detailed lists and all. So, there you go, I was originally just going to wait and watch, but now I'd like to apply to be tester. Tongue

Enough about me though, good job on this and keep up the good work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No help = no progress = no new features = no public release. - by mt. - 19.12.2009, 10:56:08