Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuri Terrain Committee....are you interested?
Well, from my previous posts I have stated I am serious. I have posted pics here and there. You (Blade)have sent me a PM about something about new tiles. It is because of people like you (Blade), DJBreit, and Marshall that have....i guess, inspired me to make tiles. Lately, works of MigEater and Aro have popped up. I just want people who think they can make tiles, but never thought of actually making something for the community, to maybe look at helping to create some. With out the wisdom of Blade, DJBeit, and Marshall I would have never even started making tiles. There have been some pointers on my tiles that I have shown. There have been suggestions and each has been taken in to consideration. I hope to have a video showing maybe 4 maps within a few days. I have some things to create because I lost a few files. I would like to have the new urban tiles, and possibly temp tiles done before the end of the year. As the old saying goes, talk is cheap...put up or shut up.....I plan to put up, lol. Thank you Blade for sharing you wisdom. That is not lip service, that is a serious Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yuri Terrain Committee....are you interested? - by Nikademis Von Hisson - 30.11.2009, 06:51:32