The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An addict in action: browsing RenProj with iPhone
I recently got an iPhone 3G (no comments on that please) with internet flatrate Tongue 2. Browsing pages on the iPhone is quiet cool with the touchpad, but can also get on your nerves when browsing website with a lot of text and a "horizontal design". On RenProj it is sometimes difficult to navigate especially because of small unreadable text. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who is browsing here with an iPhone, but I'm interested in creating an iPhone/mobile phone friendly skin, so I can continue contributing when I'm sitting in the beach or on this sandbank where I have to count birds for my Zivildienst Wink.

Some screens from my iPhone while browsing the forums (it's jailbreaked and has a Firefox skin for Safari), also the screens are little bit bigger than the real display is:

Logging in:

[Image: img_00036rt.png]

Take a look at the right column:

[Image: img_00055kq.png]

Zoomed in:

[Image: img_0009hz5.png]

[Image: img_0006fz3.png]

The iPhone automatically detects if you're browsing horizontal or vertical:

[Image: img_001072c.png]

[Image: img_0011elr.png]
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
An addict in action: browsing RenProj with iPhone - by gordon-creAtive - 23.08.2008, 14:45:48