Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixes
Hi, great work pd, syringe works great I see the exceptchecker loaded at the loading screen.
Pardon me if I'm missing something, but is Syringe the new name of Rockpatch2? If they're different, where is RP2? If they're the same, why can't I see any changes in the game? Are these mainly bugfixes for youri?

Thanks
Guest Wrote:Hi, great work pd, syringe works great I see the exceptchecker loaded at the loading screen.
Pardon me if I'm missing something, but is Syringe the new name of Rockpatch2? If they're different, where is RP2? If they're the same, why can't I see any changes in the game? Are these mainly bugfixes for youri?

Thanks

If you'd read the Syringe + ExceptChecker Public Release thread, you'd know that Syringe is not RockPatch2, but just a program for "injecting" .DLLs into executables. And RockPatch2 will be ready when it's ready.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
Well, I 've read it. Maybe I got myself confused, as some folks here WERE talking about playing with RP2...

Thanks anyway Wink
Guest Wrote:Well, I 've read it. Maybe I got myself confused, as some folks here WERE talking about playing with RP2...

Thanks anyway Wink

Can't say this is all my fault btw; didn't ORCACommander said in this very topic : "EDIT: did a test last night and in its current state RP2 can be played online and ingame with YR 1.001" ? Lift eyebrow

Furthermore, "the Syringe + ExceptChecker Public Release thread" just explains what syringe is, maybe it should also clarify that it is just a way to load the future rp2...
ok my fault there. allow me to correct my self. the current state of the injection system is online compatible with yr 1.01
[Image: rotate.jpg]
ORCACommander Wrote:ok my fault there. allow me to correct my self. the current state of the injection system is online compatible with yr 1.01

Thanks, this is much clearer to me now ^^Smile
It worked great! No problems Big Grin Haven't got any EI's jet, but if I do, I'll post them here!
hei were can i get Rock Patch v2.0
First you'll need a time machine so you can travel to the future when it has actually been released.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
I have one. It can travel an hour into the future in only 60 minutes. Want to borrow it? Smile

This looks great pd. I'll definitely be checking this out.