he never asked, always tried to will
everyone his crazy bullshit
and in the end he had to quit

He fuckin hates me
Oh la la la
I stay NPatch free
Oh la la la

;-)

(I fear this leads again to a senseless flaming war...)
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
We love it.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Lol. Good, I liek it. VK will not, though. He may blacklist you! D= (Ooh scary)
Yes, I did make that site. I'm glad you like it Smile. I love the song as well, nice work.

Later edit: Sorry folks, but I've had to take the page down. It seems a lot of people have been compaining about it, and it doesn't reflect too well on Revora, and I can see why they're saying that. If I wasn't an Admin, I could maybe have kept it up without much trouble, but I'm not going to resign from CNC3.net just to keep a page on my site. Thanks for your support anyway.

Another edit:
The download page is still available though, and is also available here.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
RAWR, C&CVK, SMASH!!!1 amirite? or is this just the admins deciding to do this without Princess VK involved?
From what I was told, VK was not involved.
Ares Project Manager.
PM if interested.
Carnotaurus Wrote:Lol. Good, I liek it. VK will not, though. He may blacklist you! D= (Ooh scary)

I guess I'm already on it for my "Fuck you" post. When I listened to the orginal song I thought: Hey that's the same situation like the RockPatch problem. So I composed this little song during my morning's shower. I hope there are no grammar mistakes, it is my first poem in english. It is a funny view of the situation and maybe even VK can smile on it.

Mhh... rather not.
there are many things i dislike about NPatch, but as of yet, i am not joining your 'club'. we'll see how it goes, i am tempted.
I figure the removal of my page also had something to do with this as well.
Ares Project Manager.
PM if interested.
It was obvious Revora is "quantity over quality", and hosting NP just proves the point.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
I guess cause the same problems there and it will end like here.

However I miss RockPatch. There are still some bugs in it, like the multiplayer reconnection error, it would be nice if someone could fix it. Isn't someone out there with enough skills to finish this project?

I guess VK has no chance with his strange behavior out there...

//Edit: Dear Nighthawk: I offer you the possibility to host your anti NPatch pages on my server. PM me when you are interested.

@bobingabout: The way VK acts reminds me of Microsoft. I hate blaming people but this was enough. I know where this leads and I don't want this amazing patch to go that way.
gordon-creAtive Wrote:I offer you the possibility to host your anti NPatch pages on my server.
I find the entire Anti-NPatch movement to be ridiculous. It's just a damn patch, you either use it or you don't. Actively opposing the patch doesn't help anyone and just makes you look like a sore winner.

The page is gone, it should stay that way. Your lousy excuse for a user bar and the "future of NPatch" link should also disappear.
[Image: hiatus.png]
It's called expressing an opinion. Get over it.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
DCoder Wrote:It's called expressing an opinion. Get over it.

Thank you.
Quote:Your lousy excuse for a user bar and the "future of NPatch" link should also disappear.
Well, my graphics skills are somewhat limited compared to your own, that was just a two minute job in Paint Shop Pro.
Ares Project Manager.
PM if interested.