Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Tech Units
how do you make units that when you infiltrate a soviet battle lab and are Yuri you get a different unit to if you were allied and infiltrated a soviet battle lab?

I know it's possible because Mental Omega Does it.
also is there a download of that guys AI.INI editor thats an .EXE file? 'Cause my computer always opens .RAR files using a picture program.
Well then you'll have to either a) manually open winrar and open the file, or b) fix your fucked up file associations?

If you already know .rar archives are not pictures, then why don't you fix your computer's wrong settings instead of avoiding rars altogether?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I won't make a different download just to please computer illiterates. Google for "open RAR file".

As for the stolen tech units, that's simple, think about how soviets never get allied dogs and vice versa.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Renegade Wrote:Well then you'll have to either a) manually open winrar and open the file, or b) fix your fucked up file associations?

If you already know .rar archives are not pictures, then why don't you fix your computer's wrong settings instead of avoiding rars altogether?

How do I do that? keep it simple please i'm only 13.
don't worry, thanks.
You could've just googled that, too.

Right-click on the file and choose "Open With" -> "Select program"; if "Open With" or something similar is not present, left-click on the file, press and hold shift, then right-click on it again. "Open With" should be there now.
In the Select Program list, select WinRAR or whatever packager you use and check "Always open this file type with this program."
Then hit OK.

However, WinRAR usually creates a context-menu. So if you don't even have the WinRAR-menu and WinRAR isn't associated with .rars, might I suggest installing WinRAR before trying to open WinRAR files?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Rolleyes 
DCoder Wrote:I won't make a different download just to please computer illiterates. Google for "open RAR file".

As for the stolen tech units, that's simple, think about how soviets never get allied dogs and vice versa.

Thats ForbiddenHouses Rolling eyes

Look at [CIVAN] [PTROOP] chrono commando code in rulesmd.ini, use the Edit > Go to function
also, compair the YR units to the RA2 units Tongue
also I made Chitzkoi but I the vehicles hit by anything Chitzkoi is killed, does anyone know how to fix this? I read it somewhere but I forget where.
that sentence really doesn't make any sense and you provided no coding .. also registering really helps ..
sorry, I meant to post 'also I made Chitzkoi but if the vehicles hit by anything Chitzkoi is killed, does anyone know how to fix this? I read it somewhere but I forget where.'

These are the Chitzkoi codes:

Unit:

[Chitzkoi]
UIName=Name:CHITZ
Name=Chitzkoi Attack Dog
Unnatural=yes
NotHuman=yes
Category=Soldier
Primary=MetalTeeth
Secondary=ChitzMissile
NavalTargeting=6
Prerequisite=Barracks,NATECH
LeadershipRating=7
CrushSound=InfantrySquish
Strength=800
Armor=plate
ReselectIfLimboed=yes ; If selected when limbo and attacking infantry, reseect when unlimbo
RejoinTeamIfLimboed=yes ; If in a team when limbo shooting infantry, write it down and try to rejoin when unlimbo
TechLevel=10
Pip=white
Sight=15
DetectDisguise=yes
Speed=10
Owner=Russians,Confederation,Africans,Arabs,YuriCountry,British,French,Germans,Americans,Alliance
Cost=1500
Soylent=100
Points=75
IsSelectableCombatant=yes
VoiceSelect=DogSelect
VoiceMove=DogMove
VoiceAttack=DogAttackCommand
VoiceFeedback=DogFear
VoiceSpecialAttack=DogMove
DieSound=DogDie
Locomotor={4A582744-9839-11d1-B709-00A024DDAFD1}
PhysicalSize=1
MovementZone=AmphibiousDestroyer
;MovementZone=InfantryDestroyer ;GEF wow!!! copy paste bug from the original Disk Thrower!
ThreatPosed=25 ; This value MUST be 0 for all building addons
ImmuneToRadiation=yes
AllowedToStartInMultiplayer=no
Size=1
VeteranAbilities=STRONGER,FIREPOWER,ROF,SIGHT
EliteAbilities=STRONGER,FIREPOWER,ROF,SIGHT
ImmuneToPsionics=yes
IFVMode=6
Natural=yes
Image=CHITZ
AlternateArcticArt=yes
Crushable=no
BuildLimit=-1
SelfHealing=yes
CloakingSpeed=1
Sensors=yes
SensorsSight=10
Nominal=yes
SpeedType=Amphibious
ImmuneToPoison=yes
ImmuneToVeins=yes
BombSight=3
RadarInvisible=yes
SpecialThreatValue=1
Fearless=yes
Unnatural=yes

Weapons:

[MetalTeeth]
Damage=50
ROF=30
Range=1.5
CellRangefinding=yes
Projectile=CHITZP
Speed=30
Warhead=ParasiteChitz; infantry only version
LimboLaunch=yes ; Limbo shooter at launch (one shot or become the bullet)
Report=DogAttack
FireInTransport=no;can't fire out of the BattleFortress
DecloakToFire=no

[ChitzMissile]
Damage=80
ROF=20
Range=9
Burst=2
Projectile=AAHeatSeeker2 ;AirToGroundMissile
Speed=60 ;40
Warhead=ChitzWH
Report=DogAttack
MinimumRange=1
PenetratesBunker=yes

Warheads:

[ChitzWH]
Wall=yes
Wood=yes
Verses=100%,100%,100%,100%,100%,100%,0%,0%,0%,0%,100%
Conventional=yes
InfDeath=3
;AnimList=S_CLSN30
AnimList=XGRYSML1,XGRYSML2,EXPLOSML,XGRYMED1,XGRYMED2,EXPLOMED,EXPLOLRG,TWLT070
ProneDamage=50%
CellSpread=.5;gs patch
PercentAtMax=.5;gs patch

[ParasiteChitz];Woof woof
Verses=100%,100%,100%,100%,100%,100%,0%,0%,0%,100%,0%
Parasite=yes
InfDeath=1
Rocker=yes
Okay that made a little more sense

You should look at [DRON] it has this tag

From Deezire INI guides which you can download from Deezire

SuppressionThreshold=
Specifies the amount of Damage= below which any of this units weapons whose Warhead= has Parasite=yes set will not be suppressed.

Its on the Terror Drone [DRON] unit

Also the game limit of Sight is 10 AFAIK

Also no need to have comments like ;Woof Woof, they can simply be deleted.