Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] VK's Blacklist
Quote:
Quote:People only pay attention to blacklists that actually mean something, like the one on ModEnc.
you will be there at the nearest time.
Considering I'm not actually 'ripping' your work as much as I am 'redistributing' it. Ripping implies that I am re-releasing your work as my own, which I am not doing. I'm not taking any credit or anything for any of the RockPatch versions I have posted links to, I'm merely providing a download source.

Quote:I recently held a poll on my own forums to see if people would rather I used 1.10 with my mod, and there were 0 votes for 'no'.
doesn't matter for me too.
If I post a poll about Microsoft, with items like:
Microsoft must open all source code and release his products under GPL license.
1)Yes
2)No

If you have no "no" answers, it doesn't mean that Microsoft will really do it.[/quote]
That's a completely different example to what I have done. I am not making a poll demanding that you do anything. I really don't give a fuck what your response it to it at all, because it's not a poll solely about the RockPatch itself, just the use of it in my mod. To refer to your Microsoft example, it's more like a poll of: "Should GPL products be developed for Microsoft operating systems." It's not implicating Microsoft in any way, or demanding that they do anything. If you can read between the lines, I'm referring to VK as Microsoft, the RockPatch as the 'operating systems', and my mod as the 'GPL products'.

Quote:Peoples in my black list won't be able to post wishes into wishlist, have no voices in vote list and haven't any kind of support.
Again, as I have mentioned so many times now that you're probably all getting sick of it, I have no intention of using your RockPatch clone. I'm sticking with the RockPatch versions I have at my disposal, no matter what you say to me. So frankly I couldn't give a crap whether I can post in your wishlist, votelist or get support from you, because I already have what I need to finish my mod.

And again, I have to ask, do you really think anyone will pay attention to your blacklist? I have not been flamed in any way for my actions by other members of the computer. Proper blacklists give a list of community members who are regarded with equal contempt throughout the majority of the community. You may as well put every other person down on your 'blacklist' who uses CE and 1.10, which is basically a large proportion of the YR modding community. I'm just being more vocal about it.

To finish this long-winded and frankly boring post, I'll just repeat something I said before. Blacklist me all you want, you're not going to stop me. Your blacklist is bullshit, and it always will be.

Nuff said.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
Nighthawk200 Wrote:You may as well put every other person down on your 'blacklist' who uses CE and 1.10, which is basically a large proportion of the YR modding community.

I'd prefer to stay off the blacklist, since i plan to use ZPatch or whatever it is. Although i havn't deleted my RPCE or 1.10, i havn't touched them since i downloaded 1.10#36, original 1.10 is still installed. RPCE#52 is still available for download inside my latest mod beta. basicly, i just dropped everything to do with modding when VK recalled it.

the + side is that i've been getting some destructivality work done.
Hey VK, why aren't I on your blacklist? Blacklist means even less when you're dealing with guests. fucktard.
How is this blacklist supposed to work exactly?

I don't think anyone's going to be bothered about not being able to post in wishlists or vote lists, and I don't see how you can stop people getting the file or getting support.
Guest Wrote:How is this blacklist supposed to work exactly?

I don't think anyone's going to be bothered about not being able to post in wishlists or vote lists, and I don't see how you can stop people getting the file or getting support.

Do you live in a Democratic country?

What if I said you werent allowed to vote? (when you become of age)
Renegade - I pity the fools who moved on to Generals modding.
Guest - Because they can already do all of this?
Renegade - No, because they sold their soul to the devil instead of having faith and waiting for the messiah.
yes, but this isn't a country, it's a patch "run" by VK, who seems to think he's in total control over what we do.

"you ain't leadin` but two things right now, Jack and shit. And Jack left town"
Guest Wrote:Jack and shit. And Jack left town"

perhaps jack rolled in shit when he fell down the hill?
Stop with the stupidity.
VK started it!!

Seriously though... it isn't even all your work anyway CNCVK. EA owns most, pd some and you some more, and thats totally ignoring the fact cracking that exe open is illegal anyway.
Quote:that exe open is illegal anyway.
I don't open EXE. Prove it please.

Quote:Seriously though... it isn't even all your work anyway
this contain my work.

Quote:Stop with the stupidity.
yes, this is the best solution.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

this is quite funny. VK seriously stop being a dictator, and listen to the simple requests people have made. It might make your patch better yknow.
Quote:Although i havn't deleted my RPCE or 1.10, i havn't touched them since i downloaded 1.10#36, original 1.10 is still installed
you don't redistribute it and this is normal.

Quote:I don't see how you can stop people getting the file or getting support.
file if you want you can, (but I know solution...)

You as usual don't understand, that happen.
1)PD comes and want that I won't use his brand.
2)I have nothing against it - he have a copyrights.
3)I closed RP project.
4)I forbided any using of _RPCE/_RPCE76/_RP 1.10.
5)I announced about new project,
AND I ASKED PEOPLE, that they should WAIT a SOME small TIME.
6)However I don't defraud anybody - new project was created and have all RP 1.10 features + some new.
But no some bitches don't want listen anything at all - they rip and stolen my work, instead of waiting some time.

Now we see how here honest people and who here rippers/thiefs/bitches (please underline necessary item).

But now this doesn't matter, the new project created and released NPatch 1.00.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

fuck you and your *cough*"Npatch"*cough*

What does the N stand for? or did you pick a random letter?
NPatch... was going to be ZPatch. Just turn that "Z" 90 degrees and you have yourself a N. Not sure if thats how it really came to be but it just kinda stood out like that to me.

Now that VKs New patch is out and being worked on why continue this hostiity?

@VK do you still plan on building your own rts engine?
New Patch - NPatch - NP

Quote:@VK do you still plan on building your own rts engine?
yes.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!