Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to look foward to...
For reasons unknown, I have decided to name the games which give me the reason to buy a Wii.

I'm looking foward to...
- Metroid Prime 3 Big Grin (this looks very good allready)
- Zelda: Twilight Princess Big Grin
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Which I will excel at, Whiteboy, i'm coming over to your place to own you Wow

That's it for now though ^_^
That is the exact games I will be getting for my Wii first, just add Sonic wild Fire (now Sonic and the Magic rings) in the middle of the list!

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
One sad thing though about playing Brawl online is that there may be lag... hampering both our abilities. Just ask Tom, he knows all too well...

360 Doom online is often worce lagg than PC Doom online lagg, Depending on your internet connection a console game is more likly to produce lagg online than a Pc game is!

"Depending on your internet connection a console game is more likly to produce lagg online than a Pc game is!"

Inaccurate. It depends entirely on the connection and the current number of people on the servers. It has nothing to do with whether it's on a console or not... it just so happens that in certain situations console Servers are likely to be busier than PC game servers (e.g. XBOX LIVE with a new Halo game).

With the release of Brawl... we better hope Nintendo have some MASSIVE servers Tongue

Whiteboy Wrote:"Depending on your internet connection a console game is more likly to produce lagg online than a Pc game is!"

Inaccurate. It depends entirely on the connection and the current number of people on the servers. It has nothing to do with whether it's on a console or not... it just so happens that in certain situations console Servers are likely to be busier than PC game servers (e.g. XBOX LIVE with a new Halo game).

With the release of Brawl... we better hope Nintendo have some MASSIVE servers Tongue

Let me refrase that "Depending on MY internet connection a console game is more likly to produce lagg online than a Pc game is!" Tongue 2

haha, fair enough Tongue