Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Weapons in 1.09
If that worked properly in all situations without side effects, don't you think we'd be doing it?
[Image: alexstand1.gif]
Well if we're going that far, I'd have to say Chronosphere, Genetic Mutator, and Iron Curtain are most important. (Hmm. I wonder if you would be able to differentiate between mutations on other weapons with a clone?)Big Grin
And the iron curtain would be a good thing to be able to put on weapons, at least for support.
Quote:If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.

Don't beg for things; Do it yourself, or you'll never get anything.
I think you (CnCVK) should try to fix the bugs in the current rock patch, after that talk about 1.09 super weapons.

Just a suggestion not a demand or anything like that.
[Image: untitled10bu1.jpg]
CnCVK Wrote:In SIDEC*.MIX better?
In Tiberian Sun that method was used for side-specific cameos of shared units and structures (Tiberium Silo, Refinery, Sensor Array etc.), that method doesn't work in RA2, so enabling it would be great.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
BaRaKa_ Wrote:@CnCVK: GeneticConverter, of course !LOL

@Vinifera7:
[SPYP]
Sensors=yes
SensorsSight=255
=> spy plane will reveal ALL cloaked units on the map ( unless they are under shroud ).
Of course, a smaller SensorsSight= will reveal only cloaked units in the area...

Sounds like he wants the "sonar pulse" back in, which wouldnt be that bad if it was excatly as is, but then a swimming spy.shp frames would be needed... i would like it though since it brings into play more use of navy seals or other creative ideas for defense against sea-born spies
What english dictionary is 'ipotetic' from, I can't find any authoritative reference to the word online. Is this a word that is in the process of being assimilated into english from another language or something (like uber)?
It's probably a very fractured form of 'hypothetical'.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
I like RP1.08SE very much
I think a lot ......
Should be say after collation of data
I would have to agree with Wthigon, fix current issues the patch and then look onto bigger things.
I want to add a  Sub-Building SuperWeapon,this SuperWeapon  Can strengthen  Damage  of Primary or Secondary for any Building.