Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RockPatch v1.08 released!
Hey, PD, this isn't really a bug, but if you enable the tech slider and play a skirmish game through, and win/lose/whatever, the tech slider isn't there when the menu comes back up. IDK if it's a bug, or just my YR, but it didn't IE on me, just doesn't show. That's all. BTW, do you ever get on MSN? I tried to add you once, but nothing ever happened...

~modder666
pd, just a question about immunety types, what are the default code for vetra/elite immune?
Quote:Hey, PD, this isn't really a bug, but if you enable the tech slider and play a skirmish game through, and win/lose/whatever, the tech slider isn't there when the menu comes back up. IDK if it's a bug, or just my YR, but it didn't IE on me, just doesn't show. That's all. BTW, do you ever get on MSN? I tried to add you once, but nothing ever happened...
No.It's bugUnhappy
It's fixid alreadySmile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Thank you PD and CnCVK for new release of RP! Thumbs up

P.S. Will be there an cleaned from bugs something like RP1.08b later? Wink
P.P.S. I can't believe: it's really that after 1.08 patching YR is no-cd patched too?!?! T3h l33t!!Thumbs up
Check my C&C Renessans for YR on ModDB HERE
[Image: renubarcl5.gif]
[Image: rs.gif]
It's odd, first thing YR did after I installed 1.08 was to ask me for the CD. I don't know whats up with it, but it's never done it since.
It had to be No-CD patched to match the exe from TFD. I imagine it will still ask for the correct disc if the game can't find the maps its supposed to for single player campaigns though?
Quote:P.P.S. I can't believe: it's really that after 1.08 patching YR is no-cd patched too?!?
Rock Patch ONLY for original versionsSmile
However, if you use cracked YURI.EXE/RA2MD.EXE it can work without CD.
BTW, I not use CD at all: I copy all files from CD in game folder and use my launcher (this is very fast)Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Ok, i haven't any cracked ra2md.exe/yuri.exe files. All they're original.
May be it checks for movmd03.md, mapsmd03.mix and thememd.mix and if it's exist then YR starts without cd-check?Smile

But after installing RP1.08 i can't play anymore. In loading process it gets an Internal Error, that hadn't a RP1.07b...Rolling eyes And when i rolled back on 1.07b it works again o_O

Attached Files
.rar   Less than 1 minute ago">except.rar (Size: 4.14 KB / Downloads: 450)
Blade Wrote:I imagine it will still ask for the correct disc if the game can't find the maps its supposed to for single player campaigns though?
not only are those maps in my YR folder, but the disk was also in the drive.
pArtizAn Wrote:But after installing RP1.08 i can't play anymore. In loading process it gets an Internal Error, that hadn't a RP1.07b...Rolling eyes And when i rolled back on 1.07b it works again o_O
could that be something to do with the superweapon errors that people are complaining about?
Hey, a short question - how do I edit strings added with new patch such as "Campaigns list" or STT for Multi Engineer or Tech Slider?
@Bobingabout
Oh yes, it is, thank you, i found that topic now Smile
yer... i have a question too, how do you edit your new string tables? XCC mixer always tries to load RA2MD.CFS
Another question - WHERE are those?
rp.csf is in expandmd02.mix
if you deleted it (maybe using the Cleanup program), I can't do anything about it.

xcc mixer can open up any csf file.
[Image: jsfml.png]
if you deleted it uninstall and re-install the RP to get it back.
[Image: sig.jpg]