Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo, Renegade, can you make a Topic about my mod, The Ultimate War?
The Ultimate War is begun!
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

The Ultimate War is a mod where (nearly) every soldier and tank will be as a brutal one, and there's now an Eiffel Tesla Coil, and each side have 2 special soldiers or tanks, and 1 or more veteran things, so...prepare for the heaviest battle Tongue
A topic/forum like Total Destruction
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

The Ultimate War is a mod where (nearly) every soldier and tank will be as a brutal one, and there's now an Eiffel Tesla Coil, and each side have 2 special soldiers or tanks, and 1 or more veteran things, so...prepare for the heaviest battle Tongue
Edit, don't double post. And this ain't a hosting site, AFAIK.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Sorry for the double post
But, why are than the mod Total destruction on the site????
And, what is AFAIK???
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

As Far As I Know

And there's a TD-forum because that's my mod. Wink
If you need hosting and a forum section with it, visit STX.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
ok, then not
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch