Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i have another v3rocket?
in npatch or rockpatch ,we can build more missles like v3rocket.but in ares i cann't.who can help me?
Clarifying your question will increase your chances.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
No, Ares does NOT have custom missiles yet.
(25.07.2012, 10:04:23)Graion Dilach Wrote: No, Ares does NOT have custom missiles yet.

thanks .

Is it very difficult?
I don't know, but with the current feedback.... nothing really worths the effort.
(26.07.2012, 12:44:30)Graion Dilach Wrote: I don't know, but with the current feedback.... nothing really worths the effort.

lots of people on the old tracker and ppm have requested it.
Java student.
And lots of those people never did anything for Ares to progress besides requesting. No point proven.
ARES just a beginner.lots of people in the observation.they are use NPATCH ,because NPATCH have more function.
so ARES must have all NPATCH's function,then all of people will use ARES.
The biggest deficiency of ARES is unable to save/load game。This is the reason most people to give up ARES.
NPatch having more function? Not at all. They might have different things, but I'm sick of some NPatch mechanics which sounds totally rubbish (AACombat flag, wtf... and it's even a feature).

Look, kid. Ares has active support from nonarrogant, nonselfish people. Just because it does not have feature X or Y, that does not mean feature Z and U and W are useless. The reason most people give up on Ares is that most of them are selfish stupids who can't realize that if they would support something active, that might provide them what they need.

But heck, we already knew that this community is dying in greed, so yeah, still no point proven.
Custom missile types is one of the features I coded last year. It's just waiting on my hard disk. Most likely I won't provide any binary until 0.2 is finished.

(From what I can see, Ares has way more features than NPatch. Who says differently, obviously can't count. Still, I doubt Ares will ever be a true superset of NPatch. Design is about making decisions. So if modders don't want to switch over because of some missing features, I don't blame them, but I won't recreate NPatch just to please them.)
just waiting for you! we need ares,we need custtom sissile types,too!so we want an ares with "custom missle types".