Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I, Rodrigo Gonzales, would like to sign up as a tester.
I, Rodrigo Gonzales, would like to sign up as a tester.
[Image: banderamexico.jpg]
¡¡¡Yo soy mexicano!!! <<< Una cansion que me gusta mucho y me identifico con ella ya que soy 100% Mexicano y estoy muy orgulloso de serlo.
Hi Rodrigo,
Nighthawk is the project manager who handles all these requests. Until then, you can find the latest binaries here. The 0.2 Testing Branch "Fatman" is the latest version containing all the things that will be in 0.2.
Download the 0.1p1 package from the main site and replace the files with the binaries from the link above. This should get you started.
Bueno. Muchas gracias Alejandro. Smile Now my question: how do I know what new feature there are added since first version? So I can test. Documentation says some of them, but it not complete I think?

EDIT:
I just use bug tracker, sí? For reporting. I have reported with it multiple times before.
I have found the first issues already. Repair aircraft called with spy plane SW behaves incorrectly, you cannot determine it's target and it will fly to the first War Miner and repair it, instead of the target you determined.
Es possible that someone will answer me?
¡¡¡Yo soy mexicano!!! <<< Una cansion que me gusta mucho y me identifico con ella ya que soy 100% Mexicano y estoy muy orgulloso de serlo.
Hi Rodrigo,
please excuse my late answer.
You can find all issues and bugs at LaunchPad. A list of features to test would be here, the 0.2 series page. Just view the pages below "Milestones and releases" and you'll find a list of bugs. Everything that has "Committed" as status needs testing.
Muchas gracias Alejandro. Smile Always you help me.