Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.001/1.000 read error in Launch Base
I'm having a bit of an issue with Launch Base.

I have a copy of YR from the Decade collection.

It is 1.001.

But LB is under the asumption that it is actually 1.000, and will not let me launch ANY mods.
You can guess how this makes me feel. ( Bang head against wallMad (insulting) and Censored ,respectively.)

Any chance I could get some help?[/size]
Install TFD 1.02 patch.
(06.05.2012, 18:49:28)Graion Dilach Wrote: Install TFD 1.02 patch.

Egg all over my face.

I actually 'Found' this copy, I assumed this came from Decade because of the EA Cutscene shown in the loading screen.

And now the update wants Decade to be installed to work.

Any other ideas?
Right. "Found". You downloaded it from it-fell-from-a-truck.info?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
(06.05.2012, 19:10:45)Renegade Wrote: Right. "Found". You downloaded it from it-fell-from-a-truck.info?

ARRR, Me harties.
Well, no, all versions of YR had the EA logo.

In that case I know why it says what it says and I could even fix it but no, I won't support 'found' versions. Sorry.
(06.05.2012, 19:21:17)Graion Dilach Wrote: Well, no, all versions of YR had the EA logo.

In that case I know why it says what it says and I could even fix it but no, I won't support 'found' versions. Sorry.

Actually, I think I should clarify.

I OWNED a copy, when I lived with my parents. My siblings LOVED to mess with my stuff. (I miss that copy of Rallysport Challenge 2....)
My copy of RA2 and YR got snapped when my youngest brother decided he got 'permission' to play Halo. He dropped the RA2 disk, and I can only assume he decided to stomp the hell out of it, judging from the remaining bits and pieces.

So I've supported the developers, but I needed a copy, went to Pirate Bay, and downloaded the first one to show 1.001.

I assume I'm still up a creek, I just wanted you guys to get the full picture.
O.K., quick question.

Anyone willing to trade an physical copy(1999 edition) of Tiberian Sun for a physical copy of RA2?
Here? I doubt.

I never had a physical copy of RA2... only TFD and I don't know where've I placed the disc anyway...

But if only RA2 is your problem, I assume XCC hosts it legal.
(09.05.2012, 17:03:26)Graion Dilach Wrote: Here? I doubt.

I never had a physical copy of RA2... only TFD and I don't know where've I placed the disc anyway...

But if only RA2 is your problem, I assume XCC hosts it legal.

No, I was looking to get another 'real' copy of RA2 and YR so I could fix this error in the best way possible, by not having it in the first place.

I've got a some older games. SWJK2: Jedi Outcast... TS.

I just don't have RA2 and YR.
Good News!

I may not have to keep posting to this thread soon!

My parents managed to find a copy of YR at a thrift store, and they'll give it to me the next time I visit them.

(Crossed fingers, people.)

So with that jolly news, I want to change the subject of this thread a tad.

Any suggestions for mods?

I've gotten:
The Terrain expansion (202a).
The UMP mod.
The CNC Coalition mod.

Anything else I should look into?
Cannis Rules

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
O.K.

Cannis was interesting...

Also found Red Ares.

Any other LB compatible works I should know of?
This one comes into my mind... rest doesn't use LB.

http://ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29526