Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how mutch i trying, dont work
HI.
I have had a problem long time and i never got it to work, this is a pritty stupid question but i need help,how to move down buildingsin the sidebar menu?

Exempel of one that is FIRST in the sidebar menu:

[GANOILNUPGRADE]
UIName=name:GANOILNUPGRADE
Owner=British,French,Germans,Americans,Alliance,Russians,Confederation,Africans,Arabs,YuriCountry
Prerequisite=,GACNST,GATECH,NATEK,GANOIL
AIBuildThis=no
Image=GANOILUPGRADE
AIBasePlanningSide=0
Strength=1300
BuildCat=Tech ; <-------
Category=Support ; <-------
Armor=concrete
TechLevel=10 ; <-------
Cost=6000
Trainable=no
PowersUpBuilding=GANOIL
PowersUpToLevel=1
SuperWeapon=DonateMoneySpecial2
Category= doesn't work on structures, tech or armory.
Move it using the TechLevel and BuildCat.
I'm what Willis was talkin' about.
this begs the question, what are the BuildCats and what order do they apear in?

its also an idea to point out that i have 4 different robot control centers in R:ROTC, 1 for each side, and the more expensive ones apear further down the list than the cheaper ones do.
Tisk tisk tisk... http://modenc.renegadeprojects.com/index...eo_Sorting

BuildCat is necessary, omitting it from a buildable structure will cause the sidebar to autostart building the second instance of it when you build it. All BuildCats except Combat appear on the first sidebar tab, Combat appears on the second.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
DCoder Wrote:Tisk tisk tisk... http://modenc.renegadeprojects.com/index...eo_Sorting

BuildCat is necessary, omitting it from a buildable structure will cause the sidebar to autostart building the second instance of it when you build it. All BuildCats except Combat appear on the first sidebar tab, Combat appears on the second.

Thx for the help
thats how i moved some of the annoying structures like ore purifier, claning VAT and Grinder to the defences tab
How are those defences?
they arn't, i just wanted to move them from the main structures tab
wierd ...