Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Styx's Allied Power Plant
Does anybody know where I can find Styx's Allied Power Plant?
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
From everything I gather, Styx's Allied Nuclear Power Plant was never completed.
I did find this GIF Hunt7s posted: http://www.sleipnirstuff.com/forum/viewt...434#108434
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
didn't dl it, but you could try this

google search for power plant
Interesting page that points you to. Is it kosher to download and use SHP's and VXL's like that?
FormerAres Documentation Manager
Nobody here but us trees...
Graion Dilach Wrote:Worm, you know this guy is an American lawyer of some sort.
Giggle Good one!
You're a fucking moron, Nikademis.
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
I find it ironic that the second link directs you to the Community Blacklist on ModEnc.
Giggle Good one!
(16.06.2011, 21:31:12)Nikademis Von Hisson Wrote: didn't dl it, but you could try this

google search for power plant
What do you think the first thing I did in my search for it was? I didn't find what I wanted, so I posted here.

Thanks for your reply, Renegade. I guess I'll have to use something else.
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

And did any of you bother to check this out

styx

Apparently not, it stats that Styx has not been around since April 2004. And if you scroll down to a post by ThE_UlTiMaTe_RuLeR, he says his looks like Styx's version.
That exact thread was the first thread I looked at. I saw TUR's version, and decided I didn't like it. The "damaged" frame doesn't look that great. It couldn't be used anyway, because he only posted .JPGs. If his had been usable, I wouldn't have bothered making this thread.
- Nikola Tesla

Quote:Apparently not, it stats that Styx has not been around since April 2004.
*Slow clap*
Giggle Good one!
Hmm... I have seen in one mod looooong time ago one Allied Nuclear Power Plant similiar to this which Renegade posted.
(17.06.2011, 09:24:41)Nikademis Von Hisson Wrote: And did any of you bother to check this out

styx

Apparently not, it stats that Styx has not been around since April 2004. And if you scroll down to a post by ThE_UlTiMaTe_RuLeR, he says his looks like Styx's version.
Had you fucking moron used your own fucking Google search, you'd have noticed that TUR is on the Blacklist.

What for, you ask? Ripping Styx' Allied Nuke Power Plant.
So of fucking course they look similar.
Forum Rules

hahaha!
But where can I see that blacklist? is it here? I found only old VK's blacklist thread
Did you bother to follow your own "Here let me Google it for you" post? If you had, or if you had read my previous post regarding irony, and how it relates to this subject, you could have answered your own question.
Your inability to use any form of logic or reason is quite shocking. Are you related to Sarah Palin?
Giggle Good one!
Okay, I do think everything that needs to be said here has been said.

Administrative Notice:

Closed.
Forum Rules