Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search: List for Commands
morning everybody!

first, sry for my bad english, i'm not the best :/

i have found your extension dll and it sounds very good for me, to make new mods and maps.

but can anyone say me where i can find a complete list of the ini-settings?
read the manuel of v 0.2 didnt show me what i need.

thanks.
RTFM
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Have you seen the section "Appendix A – New Flags/Sections" in the manual? It's a list of all new tags, the value type they expect and their default value. It doesn't list all the possible values, though, and I'm not aware of any list that does.
(15.05.2011, 07:09:21)AlexB Wrote: It's a list of all new tags, the value type they expect and their default value. It doesn't list all the possible values, though, and I'm not aware of any list that does.

A list with that values they are possible and tags are what i search in the manuel for eg SW.AutoFire and SW.RequiresTarget are not in the list i have found them with 2 tutorials to make 1 addition weapon..

And yes i have read the manual and searched in the forum BEFORE i open a thread...
SW.AutoFire and SW.RequiresTarget are not in the publicly released version, which is why they're not in the public manual.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
(15.05.2011, 07:56:15)DCoder Wrote: SW.AutoFire and SW.RequiresTarget are not in the publicly released version, which is why they're not in the public manual.

THX, now i know that!

Will it released in the future?
If all goes well, yes.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]