Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
After reading the forum etiquette I decided to post.

I do not know if any of you remember me or if you were even around some time ago when Strategy-X was in the younger days but I was a member then and I decided to again register and place my self back in this community once again.

I see new faces. I would be surprised if any one of you remembered me. I was stopping to say hello.
Hello, then.
Hello.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
The name does ring a bell...hello.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Is Clive around on these forums any more?
Nope, not to my knowledge.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Hello.

Right now I am working on BlackOpsForum.org

I was wanting to know if you would like some kind of affiliation? This web site is just now being released to the general public. Does any body here play Black Ops? I hope some thing can be worked out.
Quote:Does any body here play Black Ops?

Well, I'm not sure if I entirely count as being "here" (all things considered), but I don't believe that is of interest to you...
I've played Blackops sometimes with friends, and definitely will play more when I get the game this Christmas. The website you are working on is looking pretty good, I'll probably check it out/register further in a few weeks.
well, Call of Duty isn't exactly related to Yuri's Revenge, much less to Yuri's Revenge modding, but I personally don't see a problem with getting the renegadeprojects name on one more website.

That being said, it may be of benefit to us to do some advertising for 0.2's up-and-coming release...
(that is, if it really is coming up soon...)